Boxer Classic DNA60 Micro Single 18350 with Evolv DNA60 Portable Soldering Station is designed specifically for professional and high-end users. This device is powered by the Evolv DNA60 processor. The Boxer is a small but extremely potent device, designed to provide a balance of both power and convenience.
Made of nylon plastic, the device is strong but yet light. The DNA60 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter. It features Evolv’s patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Preheat, OLED Screen, and waterproof onboard buttons. This version of the Boxer runs from a Single 18350 battery, and features battery monitoring.
Available in our new Infinity Finish, all colors are much deeper, brighter and shinier. Fade and water resistant. Liquid will just bubble and roll off. Also adds hardness making it even more durable and scratch resistant.
NOTE: For optimal performance and runtime, please be fully understanding of battery capacities and ohms law.
- Powered by the Evolv DNA60 chipset
- Single battery 60W regulated based on 1 x 18350 (sold separately)
- Output Power 1W – 60W
- 22 Amp current output limit
- Output Voltage: 0.2V – 9.0V
- Modes: Locked, Stealth, Power Locked, Resistance Lock, Max Temperature Adjust
- 8 User Profiles
- Onboard reverse voltage protection
- Cell monitoring
- Plastic Nylon Body
- Ergonomic design
- OLED 0.91″ Screen
- Dimensions: Approx. 52mm (H) x 27.6mm (W) x 42.0mm (D); 35 grams
- Boxer Classic DNA60 Micro Single 18350 with Evolv DNA60 Portable Soldering Station w/ 12-month warranty
- Boxer Soldering Tip (1)
- Boxer Band (Color Coordinated)
- Boxer Felt Draw-String Pouch
- Boxer Tube
- User Manual